We are hosting three live webinars every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11am PST/ 2pm EST for accredited investors. If you cannot attend live, we record all webinars for on-demand viewing at your convenience. See below for the registration link. You can also access our two hour educational webinar recording below if you are looking to build or partner with us.
Webinar: Building Modular Renewable Energy Smart Homes
The webinar will break down the differences between the "traditional stick built" method of construction versus the "modular" method. You'll learn the advantages and disadvantages of the modular process along with how we're integrating renewable energy smart home components to create net-zero (NZEB) properties. The heart of the concept is the inclusion of a residential storage battery, such as the Tesla Powerwall for example and Tesla solar roof tiles, while adding high energy efficient windows, doors, insulation, heating, etc. to maximize the battery's use.
Who is this webinar for?
1. The buyer who is looking to build a new home and would like to get the process done 30%-40% faster at a cost savings of 10%-20% of the original stick built method while building a stronger product.
2. The consumer interested in sustainability, renewable energy, smart home technology, energy efficient home components integrated with green living.
3. The "Developer" that wants to build a community or subdivision of hundreds of homes and/or the developer that wants to build apartment or hotel doors quicker, stronger and for less money.
4. The accredited investor that would like to be involved at the start of something that could quickly grow and potentially disrupt an industry.
5. The strategic investor who wants to partner with a company not only to get a strong ROI on their investment, but to have priority on the assembly line and a discount from normal mark-up.
6. The construction professional, the architect, the salesperson, the civil engineer, the supplier of building materials and anyone else that may want to learn more about modular construction and smart home technology and how to partner with S2A Modular.