We are offering online webinars on Mondays at 2PM PDT and Thursdays 11 AM PDT as a substitute for our on location seminars. You can login via audio bridge found in the confirmation email or via the GotoWebinar Mobile App found in your smartphone app store.
In case you cannot attend live, we record all webinars for on-demand viewing at your convenience.
Click the button below to register.
Thank you for your continued support.
|Webinar: Building Modular Renewable Energy Smart Homes
S2A Modular is conducting a free webinar to teach investors all about modular construction integrated with renewable energy smart home technology. This will be hosted by the CEO, Brian Kuzdas and Dean DeLisle the CRO of S2A Modular. |
The webinar will break down the differences between the "traditional stick built" method of construction versus the "modular" method. You'll learn the advantages and disadvantages of the modular process along with how we're integrating renewable energy smart home components to create net-zero (NZEB) properties. The heart of the concept is the inclusion of a residential storage battery, such as the Tesla Powerwall for example and Tesla solar roof tiles, while adding high energy efficient windows, doors, insulation, heating, etc. to maximize the battery's use.
Who is this webinar for?
1. The buyer who is looking to build a new home and would like to get the process done 30%-40% faster at a cost savings of 10%-20% of the original stick built method while building a stronger product.
2. The consumer interested in sustainability, renewable energy, smart home technology, energy efficient home components integrated with green living.
3. The "Developer" that wants to build a community or subdivision of hundreds of homes and/or the developer that wants to build apartment or hotel doors quicker, stronger and for less money.
4. The accredited investor that would like to be involved at the start of something that could quickly grow and potentially disrupt an industry.
5. The strategic investor who wants to partner with a company not only to get a strong ROI on their investment, but to have priority on the assembly line and a discount from normal mark-up.
6. The construction professional, the architect, the salesperson, the civil engineer, the supplier of building materials and anyone else that may want to learn more about modular construction and smart home technology and how to partner with S2A Modular.
|6/21/2021||2:00pm PDT||2 hours||Register|
|Investor Discussion: Joint Venture with Bahia Communities - Meet the Partners
Join us for an exclusive webinar Wednesday, June 23, at 10 am PST as we unveil the first two locations for our Bahia Village Communities and related investment opportunities. |
With people living longer and an aging population, there need to be more communities designed for 55+ adults who want to keep working and enjoy a community of their own.
“Over the next two decades, more than 27.7 million people will join the 50-and over age group.” - Harvard University
Furthermore, Statista Research Department on behalf of the Social Security Administration reports: "The number of retired workers receiving Social Security benefits increased from approximately 34.59 million in 2010 to 46.33 million in 2020. This figure has increased at the same rate year-on-year over the past decade and is likely to continue into the future."
Bahia Villages are gated luxury communities for 55+. Each village consists of single-story homes with options of 1-2 bedroom(s) and 1-2 bath(s) ideal for outdoor living year-round and features the many amenities starting at just $399K.
The first two Bahia Village communities are located in California where the land is entitled and permitted – ready to go. We have over 300 people interested in these communities who are ready to commit deposits.
We are seeking Joint Venture partners for the communities and investors interested in the parent company. Each community is estimated to exceed a 37% return on investment.
There will be a total of 10 of these communities, each consisting of 100 units. Each community will be strategically built nearby one of the S2A Modular 35 “MegaFactory” locations. In total, we are building 1,000 units near each factory for a total of 35,000 units in 350 communities throughout North America. We will discuss the opportunities of the first two communities and also an offering to get into the parent company.
Note: You must be an accredited investor to attend this event.
|6/23/2021||10:00am PDT||1 hour||Register|