S²A Modular is now both in-person live events as well as weekly, online webinars. The next in-person event, Investor Networking Event: Construction Disruption The Next Normal is Here, will be held August 19 at the TechNexus / S2A Modular / Forward Progress office in Chicago, IL.
Weekly live webinars are also being held on Mondays at 2PM PDT and Thursdays 11 AM PDT. You can login via audio bridge found in the confirmation email or via the GotoWebinar Mobile App found in your smartphone app store.
In case you cannot attend live, we record all webinars for on-demand viewing at your convenience.
Click the buttons below to register for the in-person event or webinar.
Thank you for your continued support.
Next In-Person Event
|Webinar: Building Modular Renewable Energy Smart Homes
S2A Modular is conducting a free webinar to teach investors all about modular construction integrated with renewable energy smart home technology. This will be hosted by the CEO, Brian Kuzdas and Dean DeLisle the CRO of S2A Modular. |
The webinar will break down the differences between the "traditional stick built" method of construction versus the "modular" method. You'll learn the advantages and disadvantages of the modular process along with how we're integrating renewable energy smart home components to create net-zero (NZEB) properties. The heart of the concept is the inclusion of a residential storage battery, such as the Tesla Powerwall for example and Tesla solar roof tiles, while adding high energy efficient windows, doors, insulation, heating, etc. to maximize the battery's use.
Who is this webinar for?
1. The buyer who is looking to build a new home and would like to get the process done 30%-40% faster at a cost savings of 10%-20% of the original stick built method while building a stronger product.
2. The consumer interested in sustainability, renewable energy, smart home technology, energy efficient home components integrated with green living.
3. The "Developer" that wants to build a community or subdivision of hundreds of homes and/or the developer that wants to build apartment or hotel doors quicker, stronger and for less money.
4. The accredited investor that would like to be involved at the start of something that could quickly grow and potentially disrupt an industry.
5. The strategic investor who wants to partner with a company not only to get a strong ROI on their investment, but to have priority on the assembly line and a discount from normal mark-up.
6. The construction professional, the architect, the salesperson, the civil engineer, the supplier of building materials and anyone else that may want to learn more about modular construction and smart home technology and how to partner with S2A Modular.
|8/5/2021||11:00am PDT||2 hours||Register|