PALO ALTO, Calif. (Oct. 8, 2020) – S2A Modular – creator of the first electrically self-sustaining, custom and smart-connected GreenLux™ luxury residences and commercial buildings – has begun construction on its Northern California MegaFactory in the Stanislas County city of Patterson. The MegaFactory is being constructed on an aggressive timeline and is expected to be fully operational within the first quarter of 2021. Once complete, the sprawling complex will feature approximately 13 different buildings totaling 240,000 square feet of modular construction workspace, a sales center, model homes and building material production facilities.
- Grading and foundation work on MegaFactory underway – local construction crews operating on tight timelines during early phases of construction
- MegaFactory complex to feature more than 10 different structures totaling 240,000 square-feet of factory space, showrooms and model homes
- World-class facility will manufacture revolutionary GreenLux™ luxury smart residences and smart commercial buildings, hotels, multifamily units
The Patterson MegaFactory, which is the first of 35 MegaFactories being built throughout the United States, is expected to generate more than $80 million of economic impact in the region with an additional $60 million in secondary impact through sales activities. The facility will employ approximately 250 skilled workers from the local region and once operating at full capacity, will have the ability to produce about 5,000 homes per year.
#GreenLux Brand Demand – Affordable, Sustainable and Healthy
- The factory already has a large pipeline of pre-ordered homes and commercial buildings ranging from single family homes to multifamily homes, world-class hotels, and commercial mixed-use buildings.
- The creation of the MegaFactory gives home buyers and real estate developers convenient access to better built, sustainable structures produced in a climate-controlled factory using the latest construction techniques and high-quality building materials.
- With health and safety as a top priority, S2A Homes now feature optional low-voltage UV lighting that can be used safely to sanitize surfaces when residents are away from their home; as well as the addition of attached or detached “clean rooms” that can be used for decontamination prior to entering the home.
- In addition to the large pipeline of pre-ordered homes and commercial structures, S2A Modular will also be developing 10 “Bahia Village” communities for adults 55+; each community will be electrically self-sustaining and feature at least 70 one- and two-bedroom homes
John Rowland, president and co-founder – S2A Modular
- “I am extremely excited to announce that we have officially broken ground and construction is underway on our Patterson MegaFactory. We have a very experienced team working aggressively to complete all the grading, trenching and foundation work needed to start building our main factory structure. Once complete in early 2021, this facility will begin producing some of the highest quality, most sustainable, luxury, smart homes in the world, specifically for Northern California and the surrounding area. Several people were integral to making this happen, especially City of Patterson Mayor Deborah M. Novelli and David L. White, CEO of Opportunity Stanislaus. Their warm greeting and help throughout the process was invaluable, and we look forward to fulfilling our commitment to providing a significant economic impact to the region.”
Those interested in joining the S2A Team can sign up to receive additional information on S2A Modular’s Careers Page.
To speak with an S2A executive, please contact S2AModular@goDRIVEN360.com or call 310-374-6177.
About S2A Modular
The Future Is Here. Introducing the #GreenLuxHome.
The first electrically self-sustaining, custom luxury homes are changing the way the world understands residential buildings – creating a new standard in stylish design, construction speed, tailor-made features with high-end materials, “surplus energy income” (Net Zero), superior hemp-based sustainable building materials and smart-connected living. From constructing the latest in patented graphene solar panel-charged designer homes, full communities, commercial buildings to world-class hotels, the stunning S2A MegaFactory is a one-of-a-kind manufacturing center, producing impeccable structures that usher in a new era in better building and living. No more energy bills. Faster construction. Immediately higher home value compared with traditional “site-built” structures. #GreenLuxSavesBucks. Visit www.S2AModular.com and join the #GreenLuxHome revolution on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.