We are currently looking to fill positions for all aspects of the construction and assembly throughout the factory with qualified candidates. We have openings in the areas of framing, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, solar, drywall, painting, exteriors, cabinets, trim, flooring, tile, final finish and material handling. There are also several positions for general labor and all candidates will have the opportunity to join production teams for long-term advancement.
- Perform labor assigned
- Read plans and work orders
- Team player with good communication
- Skilled with power tools
High school diploma or equivalent required.
At least five years of manufacturing experience required.
Experience in building and manufacturing is preferred.
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- 401K with company match
- Monthly Profit Sharing
- New Hire Referral program (Recruitment Bonus payout if the referral stays employed 6 months)
- Paid time off, Vacation accrual
- Employee Home Buyer Program, down payment assistance and discount after length of service
- Annual Home Discount Program, discount after a length of service