The future is here. Join the #GreenLuxRevolution as S2A is now accepting qualified partners who would like to open and operate an S2A Modular MegaFactory in their region or country.
We are expanding our one-of-a-kind 250,000 plus sq./ft. MegaFactory facilities with licensing opportunities globally. The S2A licensing program offers the only 100% turn-key modular system that allows developers to utilize the S2A MegaFactory, brand and systems to help fast track developments in their desired location.
The map below shows 35-factory locations S²A will be building over the next 36-months.
- The yellow circles indicate factory locations where the land has been purchased and the factories are in the process of permitting before being built (Hemet, CA, Patterson, CA, and Jacksonville, FL).
- The red circles indicate areas that S²A is currently making offers on land opportunities to build factories (Seattle, Phoenix, Dallas and Chicago, Charlotte, Washington D.C., New York and Boston markets).
- The black circles indicate areas that S²A expects to build without any chronological order in mind.
Why Join S²A Modular?
We’re completely shifting the paradigm of standard, site-built commercial and residential properties with the creation of the first-ever electrically self-sustaining, custom luxury properties. Crafted with tailor-made features with high-end materials, “surplus energy income” (Net Zero) and smart-connected living. Our homes are fire resistant, termite free, anti dry rot, and they elevate home conditioning to the second power. We’re ushering in a new era in better building.
How It Works
The S2A technology is changing the construction and development industry for the better. As an official licensee of S2A Modular, you will receive the following as part of our commitment to excellence.
- Our team will work with you on the design and construction of your new S2A facility.
- S2A and our affiliates will be on-site not only during construction, but our staff will also set up all working stations in the facility and train your staff on all aspects of running the factory.
- Access to our in-house team of designers, engineers and all of our affiliate products.
- Your licensed factory will have the ability to produce fire-proof, green products at your new S2A Modular Factory, creating an advantage like no other.
S²A Modular Alliance
S²A Modular, creator of the first electrically self-sustaining, custom, and smart-connected luxury residence, the #GreenLuxHome, has developed their own in-house licensing program. The newly formed opportunity by S²A is one of the first turn-key licensing programs of its kind. Qualified partners are now able to build #GreenLux residential and commercial buildings anywhere across the world.
S²A Modular International
If you would like to discuss a potential investor/partnership relationship with S²A to build a MegaFactory outside of North America, we’d love to hear from you. We’re interviewing several potential opportunities to expand the brand internationally and would be open to review this case by case.
S²A Modular offers building systems that allow for unparalleled efficiencies, unrivaled affordability, and a new organic building universe within emerging markets for worldwide deployment.
Ready to Grow?
If you are interested in getting involved with S²A as an investor/partner, please use the contact form to inform us of your interest and desired location.
This material does not constitute an offer to sell securities. An offer may be made only by distribution of a Confidential Private Placement Memorandum (“Memorandum”) to a potential investor. Reference is made to the Memorandum for a statement of risks and terms of the offering. The information set forth herein is qualified in its entirety by the Memorandum. All potential investors must read the Memorandum and no person may invest without acknowledging receipt and complete review of the Memorandum.
The securities may be sold only to “accredited investors,” which for natural persons are investors who meet certain minimum annual income or net worth thresholds. The securities are being offered in reliance on an exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act and are not required to comply with specific disclosure requirements that apply to registration under the Securities Act. The Commission has not passed upon the merits of or given its approval to the securities, the terms of the offering, or the accuracy or completeness of any offering materials. The securities are subject to legal restrictions on transfer and resale and investors should not assume they will be able to resell their securities. Investing in securities involves risk, and investors should be able to bear the loss of their investment. The securities offered are not subject to the protections of the Investment Company Act.