The future is here. Join the #GreenLuxRevolution as we expand our one-of-a-kind 250,000 plus sq./ft. MegaFactory facilities with licensing opportunities globally. The S²A licensing program offers a turn-key system that allows investor/developers to utilize the S²A MegaFactory, brand and systems to help fast track your developments in your desired location.
S²A has created the only 100% turn-key modular factory licensing program anywhere in the world. S²A is now interviewing qualified investor/partners who would like to own a factory in your hometown without the hassle of actually running the factory. This allows you to potentially make a substantial ROI on your invested dollars, but possibly more important, have priority on the assembly line and get deep discounts from normal factory markups because you actually own part of the factory.
The map below shows 35-factory locations S²A will be building over the next 36-months.
- The yellow circles indicate factory locations where the land has been purchased and the factories are in the process of permitting before being built (Hemet, CA and Patterson, CA).
- The red circles indicate areas that S²A is currently making offers on land opportunities to build factories (Seattle, Phoenix, Dallas and Chicago, Charlotte, Washington D.C., New York and Boston markets).
- The black circles indicate areas that S²A expects to build without any chronological order in mind.
Why Join S²A Modular?
We’re completely shifting the paradigm of standard, site-built commercial and residential properties with the creation of the first-ever electrically self-sustaining, custom luxury properties. Crafted with tailor-made features with high-end materials, “surplus energy income” (Net Zero) and smart-connected living. Our homes are fire resistant, termite free, anti dry rot, and they elevate home conditioning to the second power. We’re ushering in a new era in better building.
How It Works
As an official “Partner/Investor” of S²A Modular, you’ll receive maximum benefits of having part ownership in your own factory.
- Let’s say you are from Minnesota and you are in the middle of building a subdivision of homes and have been interested in the idea of building them modular. Instead of hiring a modular company, you could invest in having a factory built in Minnesota. Our team would evaluate the land needed, fast track the permitting process in your town and have the factory built and ready to build modules in typically less than one year.
- You would have to be an accredited investor. This means you have a net worth of $1M or more or you make $200,000 per year for the last two years. If this is the case, you qualify to be an investor in one of our projects.
- As far as how much you have to invest would depend on your level of interest and liquidity. Typically, we need about $15M to buy the land, construct phase one of our factory build and get everything in place to do business. $15M would represent 50% ownership in the factory. You can choose to own 50% of the factory build or invest a smaller portion and have S²A Modular raise the remaining capital.
- If we’re already building a factory in your area and are raising capital, typically the minimum to invest is as low as $150,000. This represents 0.50% ownership in the factory. If we were to open a new S²A location specifically for you, and you needed us to raise most of the capital, we would look for you to invest at least $7.5M to get it started, which would represent 25% ownership in the factory.
S²A Modular Investor/Partnership Advantages
- Ownership in a 250,000 sq. ft. plus S²A Modular MegaFactory facility in your area.
- Rate of return on your investment. Although most of our investor/partners are builder/developers and use the factory, our factories attract many people that want to build as well. You could potentially see a significant return on quarterly distributions and an increased valuation of the property as multiple orders are built.
- Priority on the assembly line. You are one of the principles. You leap frog past other orders because you own the factory reducing the time it takes to build your developments saving you time and money
- Reduced cost/plus pricing. If you were to have S²A build your development, there is a standard cost/plus that would be charged. Any partner that owns the factory with us would receive a deep discount from the general public rates.
- More business. By owning a factory, you will receive more business because you’re more in control of the development process. It will be cheaper, faster and you’ll control the quality because you own part of the factory.
- No management hassles. S²A Modular has a management team in place that has decades of accumulative experience in modular construction-renewable energy space that runs the entire factory process.
S²A Modular Alliance
S²A Modular, creator of the first electrically self-sustaining, custom, and smart-connected luxury residence, the #GreenLuxHome, has developed their own in-house licensing program. The newly formed opportunity by S²A is one of the first turn-key licensing programs of its kind. Qualified partners are now able to build #GreenLux residential and commercial buildings anywhere across the world.
S²A Modular International
If you would like to discuss a potential investor/partnership relationship with S²A to build a MegaFactory outside of North America, we’d love to hear from you. We’re interviewing several potential opportunities to expand the brand internationally and would be open to review this case by case.
S²A Modular offers building systems that allow for unparalleled efficiencies, unrivaled affordability, and a new organic building universe within emerging markets for worldwide deployment.
Ready to Grow?
If you are interested in getting involved with S²A as an investor/partner, please use the contact form to inform us of your interest and desired location.
This material does not constitute an offer to sell securities. An offer may be made only by distribution of a Confidential Private Placement Memorandum (“Memorandum”) to a potential investor. Reference is made to the Memorandum for a statement of risks and terms of the offering. The information set forth herein is qualified in its entirety by the Memorandum. All potential investors must read the Memorandum and no person may invest without acknowledging receipt and complete review of the Memorandum.
The securities may be sold only to “accredited investors,” which for natural persons are investors who meet certain minimum annual income or net worth thresholds. The securities are being offered in reliance on an exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act and are not required to comply with specific disclosure requirements that apply to registration under the Securities Act. The Commission has not passed upon the merits of or given its approval to the securities, the terms of the offering, or the accuracy or completeness of any offering materials. The securities are subject to legal restrictions on transfer and resale and investors should not assume they will be able to resell their securities. Investing in securities involves risk, and investors should be able to bear the loss of their investment. The securities offered are not subject to the protections of the Investment Company Act.