S2A Modular is conducting a free seminar on Wednesday, February 6th, 2019 from 7pm-9pm at the Hyatt Place Fremont/Silicon Valley to teach investors all about modular construction integrated with renewable energy smart home technology.
The seminar will break down the differences between the “traditional stick built” method of construction versus the “modular” method. You’ll learn the advantages and disadvantages of the modular process along with how we’ve used TESLA smart home products to create net zero in a home.
Who is this seminar for?
1. The buyer who is looking to build a new home and would like to get the process done 30%-40% faster at a cost savings of 10%-20% of the original stick built method while building a stronger product.
2. The consumer that wants to learn about “Renewable Energy” and how we’ve used TESLA solar roof tiles, the TESLA powerwall home battery and the TESLA smart home system to operate everything inside the home at net zero (NZEB), meaning the total amount of energy used by the building on an annual basis is roughly equal to the amount of renewable energy created on the site. In plain English, this means that your electric and heat bill comes out to $0 per month.
3. The “Developer” that wants to build a community or subdivision of hundreds of homes and/or the developer that wants to build apartment or hotel doors quicker, stronger and for less money.
4. The investor/developer/buyer that wants to be part of owning a modular construction company and factory because they are tired of not having the control of construction costs and the time it takes to get a new home, apartment building or hotel built.
5. The strategic investor who wants to partner with a company that has the capability to build their product faster, cheaper and stronger through the modular process.
Send this to a friend