The lead maintenance candidate will have a solid experience with plumbing, electrical systems, as well as carpentry and other trades, and be well-versed in all maintenance processes and health and safety regulations. Ideal candidates will also have the ability to complete administrative tasks such as reporting, budgeting, etc.
- Oversee and evaluate systems for repair and maintenance
- Ensure maintenance is completed safely and effectively, on-time
- Inspect work performed by maintenance team members
- Assist team members in repair and maintenance procedures
High school diploma or equivalent required.
At least five years of maintenance experience required.
- Expert knowledge of building processes such as electrical, plumbing, and HVAC
- Ability to delegate tasks
- Ability to identify and repair issues
- Ability to create and follow maintenance schedules
- Ability to supervise other team members
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- 401K with company match
- Monthly Profit Sharing
- New Hire Referral program (Recruitment Bonus payout if the referral stays employed 6 months)
- Paid time off, Vacation accrual
- Employee Home Buyer Program, down payment assistance and discount after length of service
- Annual Home Discount Program, discount after a length of service