What is included in the site work?

Approximately 90% of the modular home build is completed in the factory and the other 10% is performed on-site. Site work includes any improvements needed to prepare a site for the delivery and installation of an S²A Modular home or structure. Generally, this will include, but is not limited to land studies and prep, permitting, foundation, sidewalks, driveways as well as exterior finishes to the home like stucco. The specific details and fees will vary project to project and are discovered and outlined in the Development Feasibility Study and Conceptual Budget.